Tuesday, January 6, 2015

A lamp to the Sun..




I am never motionless although
being seated calm on this giant globe.

That day you seemed to me irresistibly unstable.
I was certainly mistaken.
With passing of so many years, I realise now
that today you are at the same place
where you were at first..
unmoved, unaltered and smiling...

It's only me who is running and rotating around
you and me incessantly.

It's my heart that sings-
whatever happens here, whatever I see all around,
however I see myself is only your repose..

O my Sun! it's thus only the gratitude of my petty thing,
that I am offering a lamp to you every morning..

4 comments:

  1. Awww...what beautiful lines!!! It is not in the foolish act(o offering lamp) but the spirit of thankfulness that stands out.A nice picture to embellish the post.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Dear poetic talents:

    How is your day?

    As years go by, our spirit and confidence speed up and rock very high…you know why?
    Because we promote poetry, free verse, random poems without consideration, we always give you the highest praise whenever you share a poem or two via your blog links through our blue inlinkz, simply post a poem in your blog, copy and paste your blog link to our inlinkz, skip the Facebook option, so that our participants can READ YOU!


    Please click on the link below to visit our poetry rally page today, cheers!

    http://promisingpoetsparkinglot.blogspot.com/2015/02/hyde-park-thursday-poetry-rally-week-81.html


    roses are red,
    the sky is blue,
    candy is sweet,
    so are you….


    Hope to see all of you stand out like twitting birds.
    February 25, 2015

    ReplyDelete