Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Summer


Seasons of slumber
seasons of repletion I do not cherish...
but I cherish for summer
with my little thirst.
I cherish for a little hurt
to reach my soul
and they would be turned into
 big aspires 
and still a bigger thirst...
What I need more
is to make my sweats fall
and dehydrate me properly..
When my sweats evaporate
in blazing sun
I would have a perfect summer laughter..
Soon I will see my sweats 
forming thick clouds above me..
My sweats are mine
they love me even from above the sky
They would fall desperately
to have my touch
And then like the earth
closing my eyes
I will drink unto souls desire...

7 comments:

  1. Wow,what a beautiful play of words to express a sublime thought.The picture of a warm summer sky is so apt with a tiny bird on a leafless tree.
    Great work,Bijaylaxmi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sir, I am humbled with your words.

      Delete
  2. Lovely composition and beautiful picture! I liked the concept of sweats forming thick clouds above and falling desperately:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tarang... I am glad that you liked.:)

      Delete
  3. I can visualize your poem with inspiration. Keep them.coming!! I would like to hear you read your poems. Soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feeling glad to see your encouraging words . Thank you so much Sir for your visit.

      Delete