Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Father and me

                                                                   
                                                                     
                                                                 Through my tiny eye balls
                                                                    I see your creation...
   as a vast and complex juxtaposition..
that is too clumsy and tough 
  for my perception..
  So, I prefer seeing little
within my narrow ambit 
ambivalent I sleep legs folded
like a baby- unaffected..
I am a child..

I pick up joy from your basket
because I suppose I'm
too fragile to stand any pain...
but when clutched hard by 
my likes and dislikes..
I cry bewildered
Then you help me finding joy again..
You are the father..
                                                        

2 comments:

  1. Lovely lines... Simple and yet so profound...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amit... I am glad that it touched you.:)

    ReplyDelete