Monday, July 11, 2011

Real Colour


Lo- 
fallen in the whirlpools of time 
what wonderful colours does samsara make...
blue, orange, green, crimson and more
having been touched by all.....
at last touches me black
for sure...
What a colour; so stubborn 
to entrap me...
More I do wash it off
more it pulls me close...
and now I find not alone soma
but psyche in its love...
at the fall of day comes night
awakening stars and moon...
though world sleeps
I being guard in the edges of dream
holding this earth 
am standing high...
Love stricken I
following black
  have attained that magnificent look... 
     your tree of strive.....
connecting earth to heaven
   and inanimate to alive....

*Samsara- terrestrial world 

14 comments:

  1. Oh, this is such a lovely poem! I like everything from its arrangement to its flow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello.
    I must agree with Mary...a lovely poem with great flow.

    Nicely done & thank you for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This poem belongs in a frame to preserve its beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for visit....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Beautiful words and nice concept too! :) A little more structure, and it might as well have looked like a tree, I think :) Lovely!

    A Poetic World - My Potluck Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Bijaylaxmi

    I enjoyed reading it with my own spiritual thoughts.. and it gave me a different meaning every time I read it.. I liked it and could relate with it so much...

    Thanks for sharing...
    and thanks for joining in the poetry potluck this week, which I hosted for the first time this week....

    Shashi
    ॐ नमः शिवाय
    Om Namah Shivaya
    http://shadowdancingwithmind.blogspot.com/2011/07/whispers-cuckoos-song-and-smell-of-love.html
    At Twitter @VerseEveryDay

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Leo for visiting and liking the poem. I respect your suggestion yet I thing the concept is all about abstraction...:)

    Thank you Jingle...:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Shashi Sir for liking the poem....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, touches the soul and is readable multiple times ... Thank you!

    Happy Potluck... Poem on ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much Jamie, I would learn so much from you...:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful - love the poem :)

    ReplyDelete