Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Aspiration


  


I have nothing to carry
besides the faith unbound
that makes me one with you......

Tried manifold manners to enfold ego....
with furry cocoon cover..
When body temperature rose
thereby to hundred three
I named that season's fever.....
and giggled in psychophansy
looking at bag full of vegetables,
a new morning and fragile glee....

Now flushing out loose and lost...
leaving aside all bridges
I named my emotions........
the relations moving backward
and mute spectator....
I am yelling inside
and staring at what is left.....
my rotted out body....
or unsteady lines of nostalgia.....!
but yet I am there
my floppy aspiration like
white hanging clouds
Watching beneath a golden robe.......
stretched towards your bluish touch...

say...........

What could I carry.......
besides the golden robe
that makes me one with you......

2 comments:

  1. As Poets United reaches its first anniversary this week we want to thank you for your support. Over the past year we have grown to 250 members plus and are steadily growing.

    Poets United is proud to have you as one of our members and look forward to another successful year.

    Your imagination, creativity and willingness to share with us is what makes our community such a wonderful place. Thank you for beautiful poetry and thank you for being a part of Poets United.

    Poets United

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for liking my poetry...

    ReplyDelete