Saturday, January 8, 2011

Rise O' skeleton





Today I saw a banyan tree flying.
raising two wings...
on the far mountain...
I asked...
where did you get the prod 
to fly in the sky...! 

He told me with a grin..
it is the final wish of my life..
behold......rise o skeleton
rise from soil 
awake...awake 

You too have to fly like me...
with the speed of sanguine 
far high like me 
to replenish the thirst of your heart..... 
leave nostalgia of your ground...... 
spread out your wings 
far up....far up.....
rise o skeleton.... 

2 comments:

  1. That is such a wonderful poem and such a wonderful thought of where we will go when we move on someday. To fly high in the heavens.

    A very nice poem to share with Theme Thursday Hope. Thank you for it.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment..:) I am a fan of Theme Thursday.

      Delete